In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
All attendees must register prior to attending
All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
Face masks are mandatory when indoors
Social distancing is required, and density limits apply
This impressive, fully renovated internally and externally, three-bedroom residence is located within close proximity of the popular Fraser Primary School and public transport to Belconnen and Canberra city.
The front entrance of this residence reveals a spacious, open-planned living, dining and kitchen with electric ceramic cooktop and ample cupboard space. This property is fully insulated, the three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, ducted gas heating throughout and the bathroom has a shower with the laundry leading to a timber deck.
The compact back garden is fully enclosed.
– Electronically controlled window awnings on west facing windows
– Solar panels to keep electricity costs down
– Double-glazed windows on west facing windows
– Ducted gas heating in addition to a wall mounted heating/cooling system
– Single garage with storage space
– Miele Dishwasher
– Insulation throughout
– Carpet to all bedrooms with floating floor boards to living areas
Available 28th February 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.