COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME
Set in a quiet loop street, 55 Dash Crescent is a spacious family home with modern interiors, lovely views and great outdoor entertaining areas.
The generous lounge and dining areas feature timber flooring, floor to ceiling windows, high ceilings and a reverse cycle split system. The updated kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, dishwasher and breakfast bar. Four comfortable bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, are located on the middle level with access to the renovated main bathroom with separate toilet, and the master bedroom features a renovated ensuite and a reverse cycle split system.
Adding to the appeal of this lovely home is a spacious rumpus room downstairs (with external access), ducted gas heating, an elevated rear deck with great views, paved outdoor entertaining area, mature landscaped gardens and a single oversized garage plus plenty of off-street parking.
Features of this home include:
– Quiet Fadden location
– Great family home
– Freshly painted throughout
– New carpet throughout
– Spacious lounge and dining area with timber flooring
– Renovated kitchen with great storage
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating
– Downstairs rumpus room with external access (perfect for a home office)
– Elevated entertaining deck
– Paved outdoor entertaining area
– Landscaped gardens
– Oversized single garage plus plenty of off-street parking
– Side access to rear yard
– Located close to the Erindale Centre, local schools and arterial roads
EER: Not known
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.