ELEVATED FAMILY HOME
This fully renovated home in a sought-after location offers location, lifestyle and convenience. Sitting on an elevated block and positioned in a quiet street, enjoy close proximity to playgrounds, walking tracks and natural locations beyond including Stromlo Forest, mere minutes’ walk from Duffy Primary School, the local shops and sports oval, and a 5-minute drive away from Cooleman Court’s shops and restaurants and other zone primary and high schools.
The light-filled home’s modern interior has been thoughtfully decorated in warm tones complementing the Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout. The spacious living room with its picture window framing the amazing views leads to the open-plan kitchen/dining area. The very well-appointed kitchen includes stone bench top/breakfast bar, gas cooktop, double electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of soft-close storage. The dining area flows out to a fantastic sunroom with its walls of glass overlooking the entire rear yard, with efficient blinds also providing insulation and privacy. There are three bedrooms – the main and second have built-in wardrobes – serviced by the stylish fully-tiled bathroom with dual vanity, and separate toilet.
Year-round comfort is assured with ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, double glazing and underfloor insulation.
The front and rear gardens are landscaped with attractive greenery requiring little maintenance. The secure rear yard is lovely, just perfect for happy children or gatherings with friends – a large lawned space with central shady tree, rockery-bordered, paved outdoor dining/relaxing area, established shrubs, citrus trees There is ample off-street vehicle accommodation in the double auto-door garage and driveway and plenty of storage at the rear of the garage.
– Great location, elevated block on quiet street with faraway views, opposite playground
– Light-filled, beautifully renovated, spacious three-bedroom home
– Lounge, dining and sun room
– Double glazing to most windows
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Secure, easy-care, large rear yard, perfect for families
– Large garage with additional workshop space and underhouse storage
– Immediate proximity to schools, shops, amenities and ever-popular outdoor locations
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations, or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.