Charming and well-situated Family Home
Ideally located within walking distance from the City centre, this single-level three-bedroom home presents a great opportunity for those looking to enjoy the perks of inner-city living.
Upon entry, you are welcomed by the spacious lounge and dining divided by stunning archways and complemented by the open-plan kitchen and family area. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops, ample storage space and overhanging countertop that can be used as a breakfast bar.
The master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe while bedrooms two and three are serviced by the main bathroom and separate powder room. Other inclusions comprise of a laundry room, linen cupboard, floating timber floors in the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with separate powder room
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Separate lounge and dining areas
– Separate laundry
– Linen cupboard
– Floating timber floors to kitchen, dining and lounge
– Double garage with internal access and remote
With the level of convenience and lifestyle 45 Boldrewood Street has to offer, this well-maintained family home is a must-see.
Advertising photos to come.
Available 9 December 2022
EER: Not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.