Executive Living in Yarralumla
Architecturally designed, this executive home offers a catalogue of quality inclusions including floating timber flooring, floor to ceiling windows and modern designer kitchen. Spread over two levels, this three bedroom home provides the best of executive living. With an open style living space, segregated main bedroom with walk in wardrobe plus ensuite, all beautifully complimented by the gorgeous courtyard ideal for entertaining.
– Open style combined living and dining area with high ceilings, floating timber flooring, floor to ceiling windows, leading to paved entertaining area.
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space.
– Main bedroom with walk in wardrobes and stylish ensuite, access to courtyard.
– Additional two bedrooms upstairs, both with built in wardrobes.
– Well appointed main bathroom services these bedrooms.
– Gorgeous paved entertaining area and additional courtyard with beautifully screened hedging for privacy.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Plantation shutters.
– Double garage with internal access and automatic doors.
– Beautifully established gardens.
This home would suit an executive couple or small family looking to enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of living in Yarralumla. Walk just five minutes around the corner to the local Yarralumla shops with reputable cafes and restaurants, local supermarket and bakery. On weekends go for walks or bike rides along the lake.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.