Spacious North Facing Apartment in Griffith
‘Killara’ apartments are known for being spacious. This two bedroom, north facing apartment is privately positioned within the complex, Conveniently located in Griffith it is ideally situated with Manuka, Kingston and Kingston Foreshore all easy accessible. With open style living space, modern kitchen and sun filled balcony it provides a perfect blend of indoor outdoor space.
Features of the apartment include:
– Located on level 4, 96sqm living space, 8.5sqm balcony, tree lined outlook
– Open style living space catering for living, dining and study space.
– Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances including electric cooktop, dishwasher & great serving and storage space.
– Bran new carpets.
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite.
– Second bedroom also with built in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom with the shower over the bath services the apartment and includes a European laundry with clothes dryer.
– Two split system heating and cooling systems for all year round comfort.
– Single basement parking space plus storage unit.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience this apartment provides.
Easy access to those working in Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra City, Fyshwick and Brindabella Business Park. Restaurants and cafes of Kingston and Manuka and spend your weekends at Fyshwick Fresh Markets or Kingston Bus Depot Markets.
Bus services are nearby.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection time
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.