Three bedroom apartment in the stunning Koben complex.
Inspired by Scandinavian architecture, design and the Danish way of life, Koben combines style and functionality to create sophisticated, life-enriching spaces you’ll want to come home to.
Located on the fourth floor this executive style apartment features three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ensuite to the master bedroom. For those days when you feel like working from home, get focused at the built-in study area available in the third bedroom.
The open-plan kitchen is fitted with a SMEG induction cooktop, thermoseal oven and fully integrated dishwasher.
Perfectly positioned between Lake Burley Griffin and the CBD this property will be snapped up.
– Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite to master bedroom
– Freestanding bathtub in main bathroom
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Over-sized storage cage
– Three underground car spaces
– NBN enabled, including infrastructure enabling Foxtel via NBN
– Park views
Surrounded by beautiful green spaces, Koben residences have been designed to encourage indoor/outdoor living, offering views of Mount Ainslie and Hassett Park.
Available 20 August 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the Lessor and Body Coporate to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.