WELL PRESENTED OPEN STYLE APARTMENT IN COOMBS
This immaculately presented two bedroom ground floor apartment in Coombs is light filled, stylish and contemporary. Offering open plan living, quality inclusions and north east facing patio, this apartment will be a pleasure to come home to. Located in the Kushi complex with facilities including pool, gym and BBQ area.
Features of the apartment include:
– Position on ground floor with 57m2 of living, courtyard 25m2 and terrace 9m2.
– ALL WHITEGOODS INCLUDED – FRIDGE, MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE, DRYER.
– Light filled combined living and dining area.
– Quality kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop, good serving and storage space.
– Main bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes and overlooking the pretty courtyard garden.
– Second bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobe.
– Two way bathroom with modern vanity and storage.
– Split system heating and cooling.
– Single garage with automatic door providing additional storage.
– Outdoor patio with north easterly aspect, wall mounted clothesline.
– Complex with pool, gym and BBQ area.
Enjoy the east of living in this wonderful apartment with shopping available at Cooleman Court or major link roads taking you through to the City, Manuka or Woden. Bus services available.
Lease Term 12 months
Available 20th June 2022
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.