Well Presented Home in Jerrabomberra
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of this single level four bedroom home in Jerrabomberra. With open style living space, modern kitchen and lovely sun filled courtyard, this home has the perfect blend of indoor outdoor space. With quality inclusions such as low maintenance flooring and Smeg gas cooktop, the home is showcased by the rendered exterior with a flash of colour.
Features of the home include:
– Single level home with approx. 141.5 sqm living space plus 32 sqm garage.
– Open style living and dining room with sliding glass doors to courtyard.
– Modern and functional kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, great serving and storage space.
– Family/ meals area with doors to rear garden.
– Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and stylish ensuite.
– Additional three bedrooms – one with wardrobes.
– Main bathroom with shower over the bath, vanity basin with storage under.
– Private covered courtyard ideal for entertaining.
– Central gas heating plus inslab heating in bathrooms.
– Two single automatic garages with internal access.
– Established low maintenance gardens
This home is ideally located within walking distance to the Jerrabomberra Shopping Centre with all your daily requirements including groceries, Doctors surgery, chemists, bakery, Tavern and many more. A great opportunity for the children to attend the local Jerrabomberra school. Enjoy the local parks or walks around the Jerrabomberra lake.
EER: Not available
Pets considered on application
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection time
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.