Neatly Presented Apartment in Great Deakin Location
Located at the end of the block, receiving great natural light from three sides, this well presented one bedroom apartment will be highly sought. Neat and fresh, the apartment is well proportioned and so convenient to the shopping precinct at Deakin. Available for a long lease, this apartment will appeal to those in the international community, visiting academics, executives or those working at the hospital and who recognise the value of inner south living.
Features of the property include:
– Open style living dining space with a large picture window overlooking the common balcony space.
– Kitchen with electric oven, good storage and serving space.
– Sizeable bedroom with built in wardrobes.
– Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living room.
– Communal laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer that can be used at no cost
– Single lock up garage with additional depth for storage.
Cosy and comfortable, you will be pleased to call this apartment home. So convenient to the supermarket, coffee shops, restaurants, gym and other local amenities at Deakin or a quick trip to Manuka and Kingston. Bus services nearby.
The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection time
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.