In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
Situated in a peaceful loop street and only a short walk to local shops, parkland, and amenities, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This three bedroom home showcases wooden floorboards in the living areas, built-in wardrobes and wool carpet in all three bedrooms.
The home is fitted with central heating, evaporative cooling and double glazed windows for year round comfort.
The kitchen features a gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
Outside is a studio/rumpus/office space with three separate tool sheds, a large wooden deck, kids gym/playset, established vegetable garden and a pizza oven.
– Wooden floor boards
– Ceiling, wall and floor insulation
– Double glazed windows
– Central heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Wool carpet in bedrooms
– Built-in wardrobes
– Large tool shed and two smaller garden sheds
– Pizza oven
– Established vegetable garden
Located within driving distance to Cooleman Court Weston and the Woden shopping precinct.
Available 11 March 2022
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.