Inner north 3-bedroom home.
The popular inner north suburb of OConnor is conveniently located for work, study and recreation. Numerous shopping centers, Universities and Institutions are moments away by foot, bike and by car. The OConnor Ridge is known for bushwalking and mountain biking and is a part of the Canberra Nature Park. With all of this at your doorstep, this spacious 3-bedroom house is situated on a battle-axe block, a unique offering of urban living in a north Canberra suburb.
– Formal and in-formal living areas
– Generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Low maintenance yard
– Split Air-Conditioning system in family/kitchen area.
– In-slab heating
– Ample storage
– Off-street parking
A clean, well-maintained property that allows you to enjoy the offerings of the inner north, and for you now to call home.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.