Brand new three bedroom townhouse
This brand-new townhouse in the ‘Form’ complex is now complete and ready to move into.
Spread over two levels this exceptional home features an open-plan living design on the ground floor with a modern kitchen complete with Artusi kitchen appliances including convection microwave, 75cm gas cooktop and 60cm electric oven.
The large and light-filled living area opens onto the courtyard with a low maintenance garden.
Moving to the upper floor, you’re welcomed by three spacious bedrooms. The main bedroom enjoys a luxurious ensuite and a large built-in wardrobe. The other two bedrooms also feature built-in wardrobes and have access to a modern shared bathroom with plenty of natural light.
Be the first ever resident of this luxurious townhouse, indulge in low maintenance, modern living set in the suburb of Coombs.
– North-facing aspect
– Kitchen featuring Artusi appliances
– Tiled flooring to the downstairs living areas
– Powder room/toilet on ground floor for added convenience
– Built-in wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Garage with internal access to ground floor living
– Storage under stairs in living area
located in Coombs, being a Central Canberra location with easy access to Civic, Woden and Belconnen. Close to Stromlo Forrest Park, Stromlo Leisure Centre, and multiple outdoor play areas and walking trails.
Available 25 July 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.