Contemporary 1 Bedroom Open Plan Apartment
This one bedroom apartment is located on the 3rd floor in the award-winning Nishi building. The apartment features cross-flow ventilation that keeps you cool in summer and the low-cost hydronic heating keeps you warm in winter. The winter garden has impressive views overlooking Black Mountain and over Lake Burley Griffin.
The Nishi building includes the Ovalo boutique hotel, quality restaurants and the Palace Electric Cinemas. The Inner North cosmopolitan lifestyle is on your doorstep for you to enjoy.
The apartment features:
* Sunny open plan living that opens out onto the winter garden
* Kitchen with gas cooking & integrated dishwasher
* Bathroom with shower, vanity toilet & heated towel rail
* Japanese styled bedroom with an abundance of shelving & storage
* European laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer
* Neutral decor
* One allocated car space
Located in the New Acton precinct it is only a short walk to the central business district & the heart of the Canberra City
Available 10th January 2023
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.