In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
This lovingly maintained home is set in an elevated position in the sought-after suburb of Duffy and is ready for a new family to make memories.
Many attractive features add interest and appeal to the home, with cathedral ceilings in the lounge and dining areas, parquetry flooring, and stunning established gardens. Everyday family living is well catered for with formal lounge and dining areas, a family room and a spacious sun room with a lovely outlook. The central kitchen has been recently renovated with stone bench tops, a double oven, dishwasher, a breakfast bar and abundant storage.
The four bedrooms provide ample accommodation for the whole family, each with built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom offering an original but neat ensuite, and the other three bedrooms having access to the renovated main bathroom. Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a reverse cycle split system provide year-round comfort.
Enjoy the lush gardens from the small elevated rear deck and also the large entertaining deck on the ground level. The location only enhances the appeal of this sensational home with Narrabundah Hill, Duffy Shops and Duffy Primary within walking distance, and Mt Stromlo and Cooleman Court only a short drive away.
– Elevated location with views
– Good privacy from the street
– Extended family home
– Lounge and dining area with cathedral ceilings
– Family area off the kitchen
– Sun room with reverse cycle split system
– Renovated galley-style kitchen
– Stone bench tops and breakfast bar
– Double oven and dishwasher
– Abundant storage
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Renovated main bathroom
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Elevated rear deck
– Large deck on the ground level
– Covered entertaining area
– Established and leafy gardens
– Raised vegetable garden
– Under house storage
– 12 solar panels
– Double garage (one automatic door)
– Walking distance to reserve, shops and school
Available 14 March 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.