In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
Located just a short walk away from Coombs Park and the Bicentennial National Trail, this meticulously designed home is sure to impress with several features such as the bright and airy floor plan, separate lounge room, gourmet kitchen and polished lawn.
The kitchen features a mirror finish splashback, quality appliances and ample storage. The open-plan dining and family area of the home affords a view of the fully fenced yard perfect for entertaining family and friends.
This home offers accommodation through a master bedroom which has an ensuite and generously sized walk-in wardrobe, and another two bedrooms both fitted with built-in wardrobes.
– Open concept family and dining area
– Separate lounge room
– Fully fenced backyard
– Kitchen with quality appliances and mirror finish splashback
– Tiles throughout the common spaces and carpets in the bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Two extra bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
– Evaporative cooling and double glazing at the rear
– Central gas heating
– Easy-care gardens
– Double garage
Available 21 February 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.