Charming On Chauncy
Introducing this beautiful three-bedroom family home to the rental market. This spacious home offers families flexibility, space and an easy-care lifestyle, it is perfectly suited to growing families or busy professionals. The living areas are comprised of an open-plan family room and dining room, the bright renovated kitchen is complete with dishwasher, new bench tops and splash back and ample storage space.
This space flows through to the three generously sized bedrooms all with new flooring and freshly painted.
This home is conveniently located in the popular suburb, Richardson, situated between the Chisolm, Tuggeranong, and Erindale town centers, convenience is at your doorstep. With shops, schools and amenities in close proximity, everything you need is easily accessible.
– New flooring and carpet throughout the home
– Landscaped front and rear yards
– Renovated bathroom
– Fresh paint in all areas of the home
– Open plan living and dining space
– Three generously sized bedrooms
– Renovated kitchen well-appointed with dishwasher and electric oven, ample storage space
– Heating and cooling systems throughout the home for all year round comfort
The property does comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.