Receiving gorgeous sun and natural light through the north facing kitchen window, this studio apartment is light, bright, comfortable and convenient.
Receiving gorgeous sun and natural light through the north facing kitchen window, this studio apartment is light, bright, comfortable and convenient. This studio is well proportioned easily allowing you to separate a bedroom area and living space. With a sliding glass door leading to the balcony along with a common garden area, the property provides a blend of indoor outdoor space.
Features of the property include:
– Studio apartment with great natural light including sliding glass door to balcony.
– Kitchen with electric cooking, microwave and built in front loading washing machine.
– Modern bathroom with additional storage on the back of the door.
– Split system heating and cooling.
– Parking provided in open “residents” carpark.
This studio is so cosy and convenient. Walk to Nicholls Village Centre which includes an IGA, restaurants and open parkland nearby or 3km across to Gungahlin Marketplace. Bus services available on Kelleway Ave.
Term: 6 month agreement
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.