In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
Set on an impressive 901m2 corner block, this well-positioned 3-bedroom residence offers all the key elements for a beautiful family home.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into the L-shaped lounge room which provides a great space for the whole family. The kitchen is practical in design, featuring an electric cooktop & oven. There is also ample cupboard & drawer space for all your kitchen needs and you can stay cool in summer and warm in winter with reverse cycle heating and cooling.
All bedrooms are well proportioned in size & include wardrobes for ease of storage. The main bathroom is central to the bedrooms & contains both bathtub, shower & separate toilet.
Step out to the large, enclosed sunroom entertaining area, leading out to the expansive lawn with a large garden shed. The lockable carport offers space for cars and storage. With plenty or extra off-street parking.
– Original condition single level 3-bedroom home
– Timber laminate flooring
– Enormous parcel of land
– Quiet, secluded & peaceful cul-de-sac street location
– Ideal floor plan with practical living space options
– Kitchen with electric cooktop & oven
– Large separate laundry with rear yard access
– Reverse-cycle heating & cooling system in the family room
– Bathroom with bathtub, shower & separate toilet
– Quality window treatments included throughout
– Pergola sunroom offering an extension of covered living space
– Double concrete driveway with ample off-street parking facilities
– Tandem metal carport, concrete slab & lockable garden shed
With only a short commute to popular schools, shops & ease of access to Greenway shopping district & government offices, it’s easy to see this property presents an outstanding opportunity & won’t last long. Be quick!
Available 29 April 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.