EXECUTIVE INNER SOUTH TOWNHOUSE
Spread over two levels this three bedroom contemporary townhouse is spacious and comfortable and incorporates a gorgeous private sunny courtyard. With quality inclusions and modern presentation, this townhouse will appeal to those looking for the lifestyle and convenience of inner south living.
Features of the property include:
– Open style combined living and dining area, sliding glass windows, leading to courtyard.
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space.
– Spacious main bedroom, ensuite with double vanity, wardrobes and overlooking front courtyard
– Upstairs, second and third bedroom with built in wardrobes.
– Additional living space or retreat ideal for teenagers or home office, leads to balcony.
– Stylish main bathroom services these bedrooms.
– Gorgeous courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining.
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
– Separate laundry with powder room.
– Double garage with internal access.
Light and bright, this townhouse is the pinnacle of modern living. With nearby shops along with the restaurants, cafes and eateries of Manuka and Kingston, the Fyshwick Markets, the location of this townhouse is unquestionable.
Available 23 December 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.