LOCATION, QUALITY AND STYLE
No expense was spared with the design of this home.
On the lower level you will find two separate living spaces, a powder room and the kitchen, both living spaces and the kitchen featuring beautiful solid Blackbutt flooring and high ceilings. The second living area has a built-in study nook and flows out on to the entertainment area with built-in BBQ and sink.
The kitchen is fitted with a 40mm Caeserstone benchtop and a full suite of Smeg appliances including oven, induction cooktop, rangehood and integrated dishwasher.
All three bedrooms as well as the main bathroom are located on the second level. The bedrooms and hallway are fitted with quality pure wool carpet and the master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
This home was built for comfort with under tile heating to the bathrooms, ducted vacuum, internal access through the double garage and reverse-cycle heating and cooling throughout.
Located only minutes from Canberra Hospital and within close proximity to local schools and the Woden Town Centre.
* Please note that the marketing photos used are from 2018 and some aspects may differ from the photos
– Three bedrooms
– Walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to master bedroom
– Built-in wardrobes to other two bedrooms
– Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
– Induction cooktop
– Integrated dishwasher
– Double glazed windows
– Under tile heating to bathrooms
– Alarm system
– Video intercom system
– Ducted vacuum
– Internal access through double garage
– Landscaped garden with irrigation system
– Located only minutes from Canberra Hospital and within close proximity to local schools and the Woden Town Centre.
EER: Not known
The property does comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.