In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
Positioned in Heseltine Street in Denman Prospect, this stylish 4-bedroom single level home offers spacious living & quality inclusions.
Upon entering this home, you are greeted with the open plan kitchen and dining area featuring large sky lights filling the space with natural light and leading out to a sun filled deck and grassed backyard. The kitchen is equipped with electric cooking, plenty of storage and a dishwasher.
Located at the front of the house is the main bedroom which boasts a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite while at the other end of the house is a full-sized bathroom complete with bath & separate toilet which services the other three generously sized bedrooms.
Both comfortable and appealing, other features include timber laminated flooring in the living area and entry, ducted heating, and cooling throughout, solar power, NBN, block-out roller blinds and wooden shutters, double garage with internal access.
– Timber laminate flooring through living and entry
– NBN connection
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Solar power
– Electric cooking
– Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Block out roller blinds and wooden shutters
– Large skylights
– Wooden deck
– Double garage with internal access
Close to local shops and playgrounds, Evelyn Scott School, Mt Stromlo and Stromlo Leisure Centre and Molonglo Reserve.
Available 18 March 2022
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.