In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
This two bedroom updated apartment located in popular Ijong Street, Braddon is not one to be missed.
Boasting a fully renovated kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances, near new flooring and window furnishings throughout this Braddon gem will be snatched up. Both bedrooms include built-in mirrored wardrobes with plenty of storage and the spacious lounge and dining area opens nicely onto the sunny and spacious balcony. A separate bathroom and laundry are included with a dryer for added convenience.
Downstairs in the undercover car park tenants will find two car spaces and a storage cage.
– Updated kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances.
– Neutral colour throughout, quality flooring, and window furnishings installed.
– Two bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
– Large open-plan lounge and dining area.
– Split-system air conditioner for year-round comfort.
– Light-filled bathroom.
– Separate laundry with dryer.
– Two underground car spaces and a storage cage.
– Central location.
Available 25 March 2022
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.