This immaculately presented one bedroom fully furnished apartment in Narrabundah is stylish, contemporary and receives loads of winter sun. Offering o
This immaculately presented one bedroom fully furnished apartment in Narrabundah is stylish, contemporary and receives loads of winter sun. Offering open plan living, quality inclusions and gorgeous north facing courtyard, this apartment will be a pleasure to come home to. Available for a long lease, this apartment would suit government, corporate or diplomatic clients.
Features of the apartment include:
– Fully furnished and equipped – Tenants will need to bring some linen only.
– Light filled combined living and dining area.
– Quality kitchen with modern appliances, good serving and storage space.
– Sizeable main bedroom with built in wardrobes.
– Bathroom with quality inclusions.
– Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling.
– Gorgeous north facing sun filled courtyard.
– One basement parking space with storage unit.
Enjoy Canberra’s inner south with nearby Narrabundah or Griffith shops and Fyshwick Markets. Equidistant to the Government Offices in the Parliamentary Triangle and businesses in Fyshwick or easy trip to Brindabella Park at the airport, this apartment will be ideal for those looking for a comfortable, well prepared and presented apartment.
Available: 17th January 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.