In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
– Social distancing is required and density limits apply
Located in the ‘Observatory’ complex in the increasingly popular suburb of Wright, this two bedroom apartment offers a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Featuring two bathrooms and a large balcony that overlooks the landscaped common area and swimming pool, the bedrooms are a good size and one includes a study nook.
With its high energy efficiency and additional features such as lift access, split-system air conditioning, a fully-appointed kitchen, European laundry, two car spaces and a storage cage, it will be sure to impress.
Stromlo Forest Park is almost on your doorstep and the City, Woden and Belconnen Town Centres only being fifteen minutes away this really is the ideal location.
– Two bedrooms
– Two bathrooms
– Two car spaces
– Electric cooktop and oven
– Spilt-system air-conditioning unit
– Lift access
– Communal swimming pool and BBQ area
– Located within close proximity to local school and Cooleman court shopping centre
Available 2 February 2022
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.