SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
Now is your chance to secure this beautiful sun-filled four bedroom ensuite home.
Entrance opens out to front living space, with tiled study area which leads to a large open-plan living and dining area with curved windows overlooking the low maintenance gardens.
– Large well thought through open-plan kitchen with gas cooktop
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, another with shared access to powder room
– Master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Main bathroom is modern and has separate shower and bath
– Easy care landscaped gardens
– Electric double garage with internal access
– Just a ten minute walk to Amaroo school and a similarly short drive to Gungahlin, multitude of shops and entertaining outlets.
EER: Not Known
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.