LIGHT FILLED THREE BEDROOM HOME IN HUGHES
Offering location, lifestyle, versatility and room for all family members including four legged friends, enjoy being located directly opposite the peaceful view of trees and a large oval on a perimeter street of sought-after Hughes.
The home is centred on a large block with an easy-care front garden and good-sized rear yard. It is light-filled, has a neutral colour scheme and bamboo flooring in the living areas. The living room is a generous size, with full-length windows that take in the view of the green space across the street, while it enjoys direct access to the lovely front deck which is a perfect space to sit and relax. The open-plan kitchen/dining area is a bright and airy space, with lots of dual aspect windows. The updated kitchen is equipped with electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, and pantry.
There are three bedrooms (the main and second bedrooms with built-in wardrobes) which are serviced by the updated bathroom including bathtub, and a separate toilet. The home is kept very comfortable by ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and double-glazed windows throughout. There is a second timber deck at the back of the house leading down to the low maintenance, good-sized backyard, which includes a tandem garage, single carport with roller door, and huge workshop/storage. Plenty of additional off-street car accommodation is available at the front and along the driveway.
– Pets welcome
– 6-8 month lease available
– Lovely position with outlook to green space
– Light-filled, open-plan kitchen/dining
– Three bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Double glazed windows
– Crim safe screen doors outside of the main door and the full-length windows facing the front deck offering enhanced security
– Easy-care, good-sized front and rear yards
– Front deck with a lovely outlook to the sporting/playing fields and parkland opposite
– Plenty of car accommodation and huge workshop/storage
– Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and double-glazed windows throughout
– Walking distance to local schools and shops, short drive/walk to Woden precinct
– Ideal for university students wanting to share
– Approx. 12 min drive or 30 min bike ride to ANU
– Approx. 5 min drive or 23 min walk to Woden town centre
The location is super central, within easy walking distance to local shops and schools, and just a short drive or relatively easy walk from the Woden precinct’s clubs, restaurants, retail, lifestyle and sporting amenities.
Available 19 May 2023
EER: Not known
This property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.