The very best in townhouse living
This property offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity within walking distance to local schools, shops and nature trails just a stone’s throw to Woden CBD.
Upon arrival, the sunny front courtyard and elevated aspect greets you with its established gardens and lovely entertaining space. You can see glimpses of the hallmarks of this contemporary home, with high ceilings, large windows and open-plan living all ready to be enjoyed.
The impressive kitchen is the centrepiece of the home, and features stone bench tops, a breakfast bar and Bosch appliances. The ground floor level also includes a European laundry and powder room.
Both bedrooms are located on the top floor alongside two bathrooms.
With quality inclusions throughout, the home has double glazed windows and doors, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, instantaneous gas hot water and a double enclosed carport with remote control door and storage shed.
Perfect for young families, downsizers and professional couples, this beautifully-presented, light-filled home is not to be missed.
– Lush front and rear courtyards
– Open-plan living with large windows
– Large and well-equipped kitchen
– Two bedrooms, both with generous built-in wardrobes and ensuites
– Powder room
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Doubled glazed windows and doors
– Double automatic enclosed carport with additional storage shed
– Generous under stair storage area
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.