In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
The peaceful natural environment at the quiet northern end of Lake Tuggeranong is the setting for this gorgeous home, located just metres away from the water’s edge and the path that leads to the nearby shaded playgrounds, BBQ areas and parks.
The home is single-level and designed for comfortable easy living. The three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes – the main has a sizeable ensuite, the main bathroom has been updated. There is a spacious formal lounge room with triple aspect windows providing nice natural light, and a formal dining room with floor-length window. The kitchen is conveniently centred between the dining room on one side and the generous family room it is open to on the other. It has been renovated and has stone benchtops and a breakfast bar, induction cooktop, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards.
The family room leads to a fantastic fully covered and semi-enclosed timber deck, a great outdoor ‘room’ for relaxing and entertaining year-round. And from here you step out to the highlight of this property, the extremely private and unusually generous, sunny rear yard with its beautiful paved area surrounded by low-maintenance stunning gardens and greenery, the central focus being the beautiful Japanese Maples. There is also a shed and a separate, good-size vegetable/herb garden area including a large raised garden bed. Just perfect for indulging one’s green fingers and pottering in the fresh air. A gardener will attend quarterly to trim trees and vegetation.
More features worth noting are: single automatic garage plus off-street parking, new ducted heating and reverse-cycle air conditioning, good quality modern window treatments (curtains and blinds), and retractable awnings.
Close to the Tuggeranong precinct with amenities including retail, commercial, educational, indoor pool, water recreation, dog park, cafes, restaurants, clubs, even Bunnings.
– Steps away from the lake, walking trails, shaded playgrounds and BBQ areas
– Sought-after tranquil location mere minutes away from Tuggeranong precinct
– Largely renovated, light-filled home with quality fixtures and fittings
– Single level, three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with good-sized ensuite
– Separate living spaces – lounge and dining rooms
– Renovated kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and lots of cabinetry
– Generous family room
– Extremely private large rear yard with stunning low-maintenance gardens
– Great outdoor living space in the totally covered timber-decked entertainment area
– New ducted heating and reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Single automatic garage and off-street parking
Available 18 April 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.