LIFESTYLE AND CONVENIENCE OF KINGSTON FORESHORE
Conveniently located in the heart of the Kingston Foreshore Precinct, the WOW factor starts when see the wrap around floor to ceiling windows beautifully complimented by the stylish ironbark timber flooring. This light filled apartment is modern, contemporary and presented with sense of sophistication and is complete with a spacious balcony allowing you to enjoy the indoor outdoor feel of the apartment.
Features of the apartment include:
– Located on level 3, 70sqm living, 17.6 sqm balcony.
– Open style living/dining area with wrap around windows leading to balcony.
– Modern kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space.
– WHITEGOODS INCLUDED (Fridge and washing machine)
– Main bedroom with custom made wardrobes and stylish ensuite.
– Second bedroom is good size (no robes)
– Bathroom with shower and toilet, incorporates laundry with dryer.
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Double glazed windows with quality blinds.
– Spacious balcony with some water views.
– Two basement parking spaces plus storage unit.
Kingston Foreshore is recognised as the cosmopolitan hub of Canberra’s inner south. Spend your weekends enjoying activities by the lake and the cafe culture of some of Canberra’s great restaurants and eateries. Bus services available from Wentworth Ave.
3 January 2023
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.