North Facing Courtyard Apartment in Kingston
Positioned on the ground floor with a beautiful northerly aspect, this two bedroom apartment has been freshly painted and recently re-carpeted. With open style living and good size bedrooms, this apartment is complemented by the sun filled courtyard with separate rear access. Available for a long lease, this apartment will appeal to those looking to settle into the Kingston lifestyle.
Features of the apartment include:
– Open style combined living dining rooms with full length north facing windows.
– Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher, good storage and serving space.
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and doorway directly to bathroom.
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
– Two way bathroom with separate bath.
– Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
– Electric wall mounted heater.
– Gorgeous north facing courtyard, ideal for entertaining or quiet enjoyment.
– Single carport with storage.
The location doesn’t get better than this, close to Kingston shops and Kingston Foreshore. Easy access for those working in the Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra City or Fyshwick and Brindabella Business Park. Bus Services available on Wentworth St.
The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.