Superior Apartment in Governor Place
Located in one of the best positions within the Governor Place complex, on level 1 with north facing balcony views from Parliament House to Mount Ainslie, this impressive two bedroom apartment is the epitome of spaciousness, quality finish, location and lifestyle. Available for a long lease, this apartment will appeal to professionals, corporate, diplomatic and Defence clients.
Features of the apartment include:
– Located on level 1, 89sqm living, 33sqm balcony.
– North facing open style living space with floor to ceiling windows leading to the balcony.
– Designer kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher, integrated microwave, great serving and storage space including pantry.
– Spacious main bedroom with sliding doors opening to balcony, walk through wardrobes and stylish ensuite.
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom with quality inclusions services this bedroom.
– Full length balcony ideal for entertaining.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Two tandem parking spaces plus storage cage.
Ideal for those working in Canberra Parliamentary Triangle and Canberras inner south, appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of the Governor Place precinct. Restaurants and coffee shops available plus easy access to the Manuka for all your shopping needs including supermarket, post office, banks and wonderful restaurants, cafes and eateries. Bus service nearby.
Available 30th June 2023
The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.