In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
If you are looking for lifestyle convenience, this centrally located two bedroom ground floor apartment is what you need.
Within a short stroll to the Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital, the apartment offers an easy-care layout with a combined lounge and dining area with access through glass sliding doors onto a small courtyard area. The renovated kitchen has been well planned to include a dishwasher, pull out pantry, ample cupboard space, induction cooktop, electric oven and a breakfast bar for those informal mid-week meals.
Each of the bedrooms has custom built-in robes with shelf and hanging space. The spacious bathroom with tastic heater, vanity, toilet, bath with shower over combines with a European style laundry concealed behind bi-fold doors. Car accommodation is provided by a single carport located right outside the apartment.
So many amenities are close by including the Woden Town Centre with its shopping mall, cinemas and cafes. The Canberra Hospital is a short stroll from the apartment.
– Central location to the Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital
– Ground floor
– Open plan lounge and dining room with access onto a small courtyard
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
– Combined bathroom and laundry facilities
– Wall-mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
– Tiled floors throughout
– Timber Venetian blinds
– Picture rails throughout the apartment for ease of hanging artworks
– Single carport located outside the apartment
Available 21 March 2022
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.