Convenient Ground Floor Unit!
The team at Luton Properties Tuggeranong are pleased to present to the market for lease 1/3 Garran Place, Garran.
Perfectly positioned on the ground floor, this two-bedroom apartment offers a premium location, within close proximity to The Canberra Hospital, Garran Shops and Westfield Woden that a new tenant is sure to enjoy.
As your enter the property you are welcomed by the open plan living space with a split system for comfort and sliding door access to the courtyard and the adjacent kitchen is well appointed with electric appliances, dishwasher and great storage options.
The two bedrooms are both generous in size with built in robes and the modern combined bathroom/laundry services the home with a large shower alcove and modern vanity with cabinet storage. Car accommodation for this unit is provided by the single carport within the complex.
– Open plan living space with split system and sliding door access to the courtyard
– Well appointed kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher and great storage options
– Two bedrooms both generous in size with built in robes
– Modern combined bathroom/laundry
– Low maintenance rear courtyard
– Ground floor position with a single carport for storage
– Ideal location close to the Hospital, local shops and Westfield Woden
Available 29th of September 2023
EER- Not known
The property does comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on premise.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME? 1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.