GEM IN THE CITY
This very private and attractive home is sure to impress.
Featuring a spacious and flowing floor plan, and no common walls to the bedrooms, the large living area opens out to a beautiful balcony with a lush green outlook while the main bedroom has a view of the sparkling pool.
Both the main bathroom, with a large spa bath, and the ensuite with glass bricks are tiled from floor to ceiling.
Decorated in pleasant neutral shades throughout, all the windows and glass doors are tinted for greater comfort and privacy.
Located a few minutes from the heart of the city’s acclaimed restaurants, theatres, shops and business areas.
– Spacious open-plan design
– Large living area flowing to a private balcony
– North facing bedrooms
– Built-in wardrobes with mirror doors
– Tinted windows and glass doors for privacy and comfort
– Large spa bath
– Glass bricks to ensuite
– Reverse-cycle air conditioner
– Secure underground parking
– Plenty of visitor parking spaces
– Lock up storage
– Located a few minutes from the heart of the city
The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstance’s