Value Packed House and Land in Brand New Estate
For exhibition open time, please follow the Luton pointer signs along Tarago Road.
Access is through the dirt road construction access point.
Call Stuart on 0414249449 is directions needed.
Welcome to Elm Grove Estate, Bungendores’ newest opportunity to build the lifestyle you’ve been looking for. With land becoming scarce in the ACT, now is the time to settle into the surrounds, and enjoy space, tranquillity and all the benefits a brand new home offers. It is easy to see the value on offer.
Lot 61 features a spacious, single level family home packed with quality inclusions. The home showcases separate living areas, triple garage, functional and segregated floorplan and importantly, a spacious backyard with covered al fresco for your family, guests and pets entertainment all year around.
With vibrant Bungendore right on your doorstep, with it’s eclectic shopping precinct, pubs, restaurants and cafe’s, new high school to be built shortly, Elm Grove Estate is the perfect choice for families desiring a semi rural lifestyle within an easy drive to Canberra.
Stage 1 is now ready to build on.
*Please note, the facades for this home are the first two images, they are artists impressions.
The photos of homes interior/exterior shots are previous projects by Design First Group, the builder of this advertised home for sale.
Some Features Include:
– Living: 211.74m2
– Garage: 53.13m2
– Al fresco and porch: 19.11m2
– Total under roofline: 284m2(approx.)
– Land size: 875m2
– Single level, family home
– Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate toilets/powder rooms
– Ideal for larger, extended or blended families
– Separate living areas
– Covered al fresco and huge backyard
– Choice of flooring: tile or floating floor
– Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
– Toshiba ducted heating and cooling throughout
– 20mm stone benchtops in kitchen
– 60 or 90mm cooktop, oven and rangehood
– Minimum 6 star energy efficiency
For a full list of inclusions and further questions please contact Adrian on 0449 559 225.