Home Sweet Home
Michael Martin & Rex Purcell are excited to present to market 96 Barr Smith Avenue, Bonython!
Established in the desirable and proud neighbourhood of Bonython, and only minutes away from South.Point Shopping Centre, Bonython Shops and Bonython Primary School sits this single level four bedroom family home offering plenty of living space and a unique design which is sure to impress.
Located in a convenient tree lined street and opposite stranger pond, you are welcomed to 96 Barr Smith Avenue with secure parking options, plenty of off street parking and established landscaped gardens.
As you enter, you will love the unique practical design offering a segregated master bedroom with an ensuite. The light filled lounge and dining flows through to the kitchen and meals area, while the other 3 bedrooms sit towards the rear of the home accompanied by a two way bathroom with a high ceiling offering sensational natural light.
Expansive paved entertaining areas surrounds the property accompanied by stunning established landscaped gardens. Secure parking is offered to the left of the home while the front of the property leaves plenty of space for boats, cars, campervans and trailers.
This property is perfect for anyone looking for a spacious family home with four bedrooms and an ensuite. 96 Barr Smith gives you the best entry level opportunity to put your stamp on a sizeable home in a thriving location and is ideal if you wish to customise and make personalised changes in the future.
Key Features :
– 4 sizeable bedrooms of accommodation
– Master bedroom with expansive built in robes and ensuite
– Expansive kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Light filled lounge and dining room
– Open plan living room/meals area
– Gas wall furnace for the cooler months of the year
– Split system air conditioning for your luxury
– Secure parking, with plenty of off street parking for caravans, trailers and boats
– Paved entertaining areas surrounded by landscaped gardens
– Single level home on a spacious 738m2 flat block of land opposite stranger pond
– Meters away from public transport options for your convenience
– A short walk to Bonython Shops, Bonython Primary School, Stranger Pond, Pine Island, award winning restaurants, Limelight Cinemas, local public service departments, South.Point Shopping Centre and many more central locations.
Living size : 147 m2
Block size : 737 m2
UCV: $ 311,000
Rates: $ 2,380 Per Annum
Private inspections will be booked in individually and on request
Commitments have been made elsewhere and we are encouraging all who are interested to make yourself known
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent