Fulfill your dream!
Inspections by appointment welcome.
You will immediately feel ‘at home’ in this truly sensational apartment which is positioned in a super convenient location, within close proximity to the Central Business District, Dickson and Ainslie shopping precincts, yet only a few minutes’ walk to the soon to be operational light rail.
The entry foyer leads not only to the bar-b-que entertainment area and gym facilities, but also to the elevator which glides effortlessly up to the 9th floor.
With sun splashed living space, the breath-taking views capture both northern and eastern vistas, including the landmark Mt Ainslie. The apartment offers many windows and sliding glass door, open plan living, a dedicated study nook, broad balcony, superb kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality appliances, two large bedrooms featuring built in robes, plus stylish ensuite as well as main bathroom.
In pristine condition throughout, the swish apartment boasts fresh paintwork, plush new carpets, quality drapes, neutral tones, plenty of storage, plus car accommodation for two vehicles to park side by side.
Offering security and in a desirable location, this immaculately presented apartment is a very special find!
– Convenient and quiet location
– The Valonia is close to everything that is important
– Ideally positioned facing north/easterly
– 9th floor guarantees birds eye views
– Mesmerizing views to Mount Ainslie
– Many large windows
– Flooded in winter sun
– Generous open plan living
– Study area
– Superb kitchen feature vast stone benches, pantry and quality appliances
– Both bedrooms are sizeable and offer built in robes
– Practical European laundry
– Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year ’round comfort
– Garaging provides two car parks (side by side for ease of access) & conveniently opposite the lift
– Meet your neighbours and socialise in the residents gym or bar-b-que area
– A short stroll to the light rail
– Close to Dickson and Ainslie shopping centres
– Proximity to the Central Business District, Australian National University & ACU
– Bush walk or mountain bike up the nearby Mt Ainslie trails
Land Rates: $331.00 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,986.57 per quarter (approx.)