Luxurious City Sanctuary!
From the moment you step through the front door, the views, the space and the abundance of natural light filtering through this stunning 3-bedroom sub-penthouse apartment will capture you.
With an impressive 165m2 of internal living, this is sophisticated living, and your new sanctuary in the city awaits you.
High ceilings and energy efficient with double glazed windows and doors, the residence boasts multiple living spaces and a contemporary interior that flows out to two winter gardens, spaces that can be enjoyed all year round. Open the bi-fold windows in summer and let the cool breezes flow through, close it up and enjoy warm winter sun, a perfect space to be all year round.
Interior finishes have been well considered combining the best of materials with inspired design. A luxurious kitchen is well appointed with stone benches, soft closing joinery, SMEG appliances including a 900mm induction cooktop, 600mm convection oven/microwave, 600mm Thermoseal Pyrolytic oven and integrated multi-function dishwasher. For those who love to cook, there is also a generous walk-in pantry.
Both the master ensuite and family bathroom have been finished to a very high level with floor to ceiling tiling, under floor heating and heated towel rails, along with a bath and a dual sink vanity in the ensuite. Timber floors along with carpet in the bedrooms are also complimented by quality block out and light filter roller blinds throughout the property, including the winter garden. Storage has been well considered with a separate linen cupboard and ample storage space in the full-size laundry – there is a place for everything in this home.
The cherry on top with this indulgent apartment is five carparking spaces within the basement. If you have a love of cars, Unit 901 is the only apartment in the complex that has two secure double lock up garages with one of the garages already wired for electric vehicle charging and a workshop at the rear for the man who loves to tinker. There is also an additional secure single car space that could be used for visitors, or rent out to another resident in the complex making a total of five spaces.
The panoramic views within the residence are spectacular, offering 180-degree views all over Canberra and from nearly every room. There is no denying where you are, and a cosmopolitan lifestyle awaits you. Situated between the Canberra Centre and Gorman House with shopping, restaurants and cafes, Glebe Park and cultural experiences all within easy reach.
Whether downsizing, upsizing or just looking for a residence that offers you a lifestyle and a beautiful space to enjoy, we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.
– Multiple living spaces
– Polished timber blackbutt flooring
– Walk-in pantry
– Separate laundry
– Two large winter gardens
– Multi-layer block out and privacy blinds
– Ensuite with stone benchtops, double vanity, walk in shower and bathtub
– Master suite with walk in robe as well as built-in cupboards to the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
– Double glazed window and doors throughout, which provide added thermal and acoustic protection and year-round comfort.
– Resident’s rooftop gardens with barbeque facilities and 360 degree views
– Rooftop rainwater recycling systems.
– Views to Black Mountain Tower
– Energy efficient LED lighting
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– SMEG 900mm wide induction cooktop
– SMEG 600mm wide black linea thermoseal oven
– SMEG 600mm wide convection/microwave
– SMEG 900mm wide undermount rangehood
– SMEG integrated multi-function dishwasher
– Modern stone benchtops
Rates: $690.00pq ( approx)
land tax if rented: $795.00pq (approx)
Strata: $2,230.25pq (approx)