By Design. A Home with a Difference; Inside and Out.
We had over 60 groups inspect this residence, contact us if you are thinking of selling your home in Harrison
Situated in an ever-growing family locale, 9 Ningaloo Street Harrison showcases a property with a difference, the term “turn-key house and land package” was ignored and the meticulous planning, conscientious designing and pedantic execution begun.
Nestled in a quiet leafy street, within walking distance to schools, shops, parks, ovals and Light Rail public transport stops. Set on a private block, with the full exterior finished in James Hardie Matrix, 9 Ningaloo Street features four bedrooms, two expansive covered outdoor entertaining timber decked areas, large open plan living space, dedicated cinema room, exquisite parquetry timber flooring, floor to ceiling tiling in the main and en-suite, double garage with internal access… and much more!
With 2700mm high ceiling and multiple floor to ceiling windows the open plan living area provides a light and airy open environment for relaxing and enjoying down time. This area opens up through double doors and extends into a sizeable enclosed and covered area which is the ideal entertaining. Enjoy the summer evenings with the added convenience of gas connectivity for your barbecue with plumbing for water and multiple power points.
Another sensational feature of the home is the custom designed and built cinema room around THX Home Cinema standard specifications with 4 reclining seats (2 per row), top of the line audio equipment, 100″ fixed screen matched with a Full HD projector. Beyond the technology the Cinema Room was treated with sound deadening via sheeting material choice and wall insulation, light absorbing paint / colour scheme with carpet to ensure acoustics were on perfect.
This home has so much to offer, for more information contact Adrian on 0449 559 225
– Solid Parquetry timber flooring throughout, using a variety of quality
Australian and imported timbers (contact agent for details).
– Low maintenance living, inside and out.
– Full Exterior James Hardie Matrix with fire resistance and thermal benefits.
– Single level four-bedroom home, ideal for the young family and down-sizers.
– Open plan living/dining.
– Separate, custom cinema room with the works (contact agent for details)!
– 2.7m ceilings.
– Brush Box timber deck off Main Bedroom, through stacker doors. Ideal
– Large, Brush Box timber deck off living area.
– Main bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite.
– Guest bedroom to front of home (segregated).
– Two additional bedrooms located at the rear with built in robes.
– Floor to ceiling glass windows in living areas ptoviding an abundance of
– Light and airy living space.
– Omega Fridge is plumbed for water / ice maker..
– 900mm Omega gas stovetop.
– 900mm Omega oven.
– 900mm Omega range hood.
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Infinite gas hot water.
– Main bathroom with bath and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Master ensuite with large duel shower and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Block out roller blinds throughout.
– Double garage with auto roller door and internal access.
– Enclosed, private yard ideal for children and pets.
– Freshly painted, just move in and enjoy.
– Landscaping and artificial turf and shade sail to rear yard.
– NBN Fibre To The Premises (FTTP).
– 3-Phase power.
– Too many features to mention (contact agent for details)!
– Positioned a short walk away from Wells Station Park and the neighbouring
walking tracks and cycle paths (210m / 3 min).
– Public transport is not an issue as the property is walking distance the both
Light Rail stops, Nullarbor Avenue (650m / 8 min) and Well Station Drive
(700m / 9 min).
– 9 Ningaloo Street is walking distance to the Franklin Shopping District which
includes a Woolworths, Family General Practice and numerous food outlets
(650m / 8 min).
– Via a car the Gungahlin Marketplace (3.5km / 7 min) or Civic City Centre
(9.6km / 14 mins) are within close proximity.
– MyWay your way onto the Light Rail to the Gungahlin Marketplace (15 min) or
to Civic City Centre (25 mins).
– Total Under Roofline : 200m2 (approx.)
– Garage: 37m2 (approx.)
– Main Deck: 30m2 (approx.)
– Deck off Master: 25m2 (approx.)
– Construction: 2008
– EER: 4
– Rates: $2,295pa
– Land Tax ( if rented ): $2,936pa