Please Contact Agent for a Private Appointment
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
A Grand, Resort-Style Entertainer
Set upon a large 825m2 parcel of land, this immaculate five-bedroom property is an ideal home for your family.
Upon entry you immediately admire the quality this home offers, with spacious open plan living and dining arrangement, which encompasses the well-appointed kitchen. Generous bench space and plenty of storage, complimented by Caesarstone bench tops and Miele appliances & Ilve five-burner gas cooktop & electric oven, as well as a dishwasher, built-in fridge, & a built-in TV make this kitchen a pleasure to cook in.
Flowing from the kitchen area is the sunken formal living area with a gas fireplace, integrated with stone and timber finishes, perfect for relaxation after those long working days.
The master bedroom is generous in size, complimented by a walk-in wardrobe and a stylish ensuite. The four remaining bedrooms are all generously proportioned, all featuring built-in wardrobes and with easy access to the family bathroom.
Coming off the family room is a resort style entertaining area, with a custom-built outdoor kitchen area, covered pergola, and tiered timber decking. This beautiful outdoor area is designed to showcase the fantastic solar heated swimming pool, perfect to enjoy the afternoon sunset and host a barbecue with family and friends. The established and tranquil back yard provides a great area for privacy and relaxation.
Located in a fantastic area and with convenience at your doorstep, the light rail system as well as the Gungahlin Town Centre is only minutes away. This is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
A highly desirable design in a great location, it is just waiting for new owners to enjoy. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this exquisite home.
– Master bedroom complimented with walk-in robe and stylish Ensuite
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Fifth Bedroom/Study
– Modern main bathroom and powder room
– Open plan living and dining area
– Sunken formal living area with gas fireplace
– Contemporary kitchen with generous bench space and plenty of storage, complimented by Caesarstone bench tops and Miele appliances & Ilve five-burner gas cooktop & electric oven, as well as a dishwasher, built-in fridge, & a built-in TV
– Covered entertaining area with tiered decking
– Outdoor kitchen area
– Solar heated swimming pool
– Automated irrigation system
– Established gardens
– Artificial turf
– Security system
– Double garage
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Year Built – 2001
– Residence – 238.05m2
– Garage – 48.36m2
– Total – 286.41m2
– Block Size – 825m2
– EER – 5.0 Stars