Modern home in a fabulous location just moments from a great choice of amenities!
This lovely, warm and inviting modern three bedroom ensuite home positioned in sought after and tightly held Harrison is ready to move into and enjoy. Tucked away in a delightful street this impressive residence constructed by Regal Homes is just a treat and would be ideal for those looking for an easy care lifestyle choice. Set on one level this immaculate and beautifully presented home features a wonderful combination of formal and informal living with a delightful lounge room and very pleasant tiled family room joining the quality kitchen that boasts a walk in pantry, Bosch appliances and excellent storage.
Each of the generous sized bedrooms feature built in robes with the lovely spacious master having the luxury of a walk through robe that leads into the ensuite. Other excellent additions include ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows, wool carpets, infinity continuous hot water, higher than average ceilings and much more. Enjoy outdoor dining and relaxing under the expansive covered entertaining area where you have complete privacy and a wonderful place to unwind. The home is complete with fully landscaped surrounds, a double garage with internal access and auto doors plus ample off street parking.
Set within close proximity to parks, local schools, Gungahlin Town Centre and public transport with the express bus to the city and the proposed light rail close by. Just move in and enjoy the easy care lifestyle on offer.
– Spacious three bedroom ensuite home
– Immaculate presentation
– Modern, warm and inviting
– Tucked away in a quiet location
– Lovely formal and informal living areas
– Bosch appliances to the kitchen
– Walk in pantry
– Mixtures of wool carpet and tiling
– Double glazed windows
– Higher than average ceilings
– Continuous hot water
– Excellent bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling
– Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes with a walk through robe and ensuite to the master
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– NBN and fibre optic
– Lovely covered outdoor entertaining area
– Double garage with remote control door and internal access
– Within just moments of the Gungahlin Town Cente
– Close to schools, parkland, public transport and the light rail
– Easy access to the city
– Just move in and enjoy the fabulous easy care lifestyle on offer
Land size: 393m2
Land value: $254,000
Land Rates: $1,928.17 pa (approx)