Fall in love with the charm
Welcome to 9 Hovea Street, O’Connor.
Step inside and be immediately taken with the charm of this house, decorative glass windows in the front entry area, dark timber frames and all the appeal this home has to offer.
This original weatherboard O’Connor cottage that sits on a 769m2 (approx.) flat block offers a large living space that overlooks a leafy backyard, original and functional kitchen, three bedrooms and one bathroom.
This home sits in a lovely leafy street just a stone’s throw to the local school, public transport and is just 3km to the Central Business District of Canberra.
This home offers so many options to renovate or rebuild. Recently recarpeted and some painting completed this home could also have tenants move straight in until the new owners are ready to start the work.
With this home being offered to the market for the first time this is an opportunity too good to miss.
• Three bedrooms
• Large living space with fireplace that could be restored
• Separate kitchen
• Separate laundry
• One bathroom with separate toilet
• Large flat backyard
• Opportunity to renovate or redevelop
• Easy walk to St Joseph’s Catholic School, public transport
• Just 3km to Canberra’s CBD
• Block 21
• Section 13 O’Connor
• 769m2 (approx.) block
• UCV: $635,000
• Rates: $3885 (approx.) per annum
• Land Tax: $6263.00 (approx.) per annum