Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac just metres from the thriving Watson Shopping Centre!
This two bedroom home is the perfect residence for those looking to enter the popular Watson market at an affordable price, whether it be for live in or investment, you can’t go wrong. Positioned in the RZ2 core area at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac just a short stroll from the fabulous Watson Shopping Centre, schools and public transport whilst being within easy access of the new light rail.
The home features a separate lounge and dining area that flows through to the updated kitchen that boasts a dishwasher, abundant storage and plenty of bench space. Step directly out from the living and dining area onto the lovely north-facing deck that wraps around the home, providing you with a delightful place to enjoy Alfresco dining and relaxing whilst soaking up the lovely northerly sun. Other features include gas heating to the living area, built-in robes to one of the bedrooms and some fresh internal and external paint. The home is surrounded by mature easy-care gardens with a single carport for car accommodation. This unbeatable location allows you easy access to the Dickson shopping Centre, the City Centre, Universities, sporting facilities and much more.
– Neat and tidy entry level two bedroom home
– Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Separate entry
– Set in the RZ2 core area
– Lounge and dining area
– Large updated kitchen with a dishwasher and abundant storage
– Front and rear decks
– Built-in robes to one bedroom
– Gas wall heating
– Single carport
– Established easy-care gardens
– Just a short stroll to the Watson shopping Centre that features wonderful cafes and eateries, a supermarket, hairdresser, chemist and post office
– So close to schools, the Catholic University and parkland
– Easy access to the light rail
– Within minutes of the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities
Land Size: 650m²
Land Value: $529,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,229 pa (approx.)