A family favourite
You can find this well-maintained home on a flat 760m2 block in the highly desirable suburb of Stirling, only a short stroll to Chapman Primary, Stromlo High, Chapman shops and the Weston Creek Little Athletics Centre.
Upon arrival, it is immediately apparent that this home has been well-loved and beautifully-maintained and is now ready for a new family to enjoy the home and location. A well-thought-out floor plan offers a separate lounge and dining room (with external access), a family and meals area and a covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the family-friendly backyard. Forming the central hub of the home, the renovated kitchen has an induction cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard storage and a breakfast bar, and easily services the surrounding living and entertaining areas.
Four comfortable bedrooms (three with built-in wardrobes) and newly renovated bathroom and ensuite add to the overall appeal, and the ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling will keep your family comfortable year-round.
Externally, the gardens are established and as a result easy-care, and the private backyard has grassed space for kids and four-legged friends. An oversized enclosed single carport with drive-through access and off-street parking provide ample space for cars, and public transport is close by. The carport also has a large storage cupboard.
– Highly desirable location
– Single-level home
– Separate lounge room
– Spacious dining room with external access (would be suitable for a home office)
– Family/meals area
– Updated kitchen with granite benchtops, an induction stove, Miele dishwasher and decent storage space
– Master bedroom with renovated ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Renovated main bathroom
– Freshly painted throughout
– New carpet
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Covered and paved entertaining area
– Good size backyard
– Raised vegetable gardens
– Oversized, enclosed single carport with drive-through access and generous storage
– Off-street parking
– Walking distance to Chapman Primary, Stromlo High, Chapman shops and the Weston Creek Little Athletics Centre
Land Size: 760m2
Living Size: 167m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,723 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $403,000 (approx.)