The ideal balance of comfort, practicality and livability
Thoughtfully extended and surprisingly large three bedroom residence nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to parkland reserve in arguably Weston Creek’s most desirable and best located suburb.
The single level layout incorporates a combination of generous indoor and private alfresco living spaces providing the ideal atmosphere for comfortable family living.
On entry you are welcomed by a graceful formal lounge room which flows through via an inviting casual dining area to a simple delightful elevated family room with striking leafy outlook over the private rear grounds. Centrally positioned and overlooking these family and dining spaces is the smartly updated kitchen with ample bench and cabinet storage areas.
All three bedrooms are well segregated from the living areas with the main bedroom having the added bonus of access to a private deck – the perfect spot to enjoy a pleasant Sunday breakfast or perhaps an intimate shared evening cocktail.
Twin interconnecting bathrooms have been stylishly renovated providing enormous flexibility for the family with one offering a separate shower recess and the other a separate shower over bath – two individual WC’s are also featured.
Year round climate comfort is assured by the ideal combination of ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. Double car accommodation is provided by tandem carports discreetly tucked away to the side of the home.
There are garden vistas from every window looking out into the beautiful established garden. The home is complete with 8 German made solar panels on the roof, a paved entertainment area, lockable storage under the house, water tanks and a large sand patch for the kids.
* Single level 3 bedroom home of 128 sqm (approx)
* Nestled in quiet cul-de-sac on gently contoured 698 sqm land parcel adjacent to parkland reserve
* Exquisite gardens with mature exotic plantings, private paved areas and vegetable/herb patches
* Separate formal lounge room
* Additional family room with feature lead-light window and elevated outlook to the leafy rear gardens
* Updated kitchen featuring mains gas hob and dishwasher along with ample bench top and cupboard space
* Casual meals area adjoins kitchen
* Good sized bedrooms well segregated from the living areas (two with built-in wardrobes)
* Twin renovated bathrooms – one with shower over bath and the other with separate shower recess.
* Two separate WCs
* Large separate laundry room
* Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
* Private rear deck accessed via sliding doors from bedroom one
* Twin tandem carports
* 1.5 KW solar panel installation
* Easy strolling distance to local recreational areas, sports facilities, medical centres, popular clubs and the Cooleman Court Shopping precinct with its myriad of cafes and restaurants
* Short commuting distance to Canberra Hospital along with Civic, Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres