Exceptional Executive Lifestyle
A superb two-bedroom townhouse with direct street access in the desirable “Georgetown” residences.
This extremely spacious north-facing property offers a well-maintained kitchen overlooking a very private paved courtyard and open-plan lounge/dining with French doors opening onto the rear courtyard, which makes for great entertaining.
The king size master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and walk-in robe, second bedroom, separate laundry and bathroom with bath are situated on the upper level.
A separate rumpus/storage room, security parking with internal access and visitor parking complete this offering.
The complex includes a swimming pool and gymnasium. This is a brilliant lifestyle location within close proximity to the shops, restaurants and cafes of both Kingston and Manuka, Lake Burley Griffin and the Parliamentary Triangle.
• Newly painted & carpeted
• Separate street access
• Spacious tri-level design
• North facing to the front courtyard
• Private rear courtyard with access to complex grounds
• Kitchen with electric cooktop & oven and dishwasher
• Separate reverse cycle heating/cooling to both bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling to kitchen and living area
• Large rumpus/games/storage room
• Security car parking with internal access
• Short walk to Manuka/Kingston precinct, Lake Burley Griffin and Parliamentary triangle
Land Rates: $738 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $2,317.86 P/Q approx.
Land Tax: $1,003.48 P.Q approx. (if investment property)
Water & Sewerage: $166.85 P/Q approx
External courtyards: 21m2