In a class of its own
TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY DRIVE DIRECTLY INTO THE DRIVEWAY AND YOU WILL BE GUIDED INTO THE VISITOR CAR PARKING.
The elegance and sophistication of the Dominion Residences will be immediately evident upon your first glance at this luxurious apartment.
Enter this modern state of the art oasis of tranquillity and you are immediately embraced by the spacious open plan living area which seamlessly opens out to its own enormous, entertaining courtyard. The designer kitchen features high-quality appliances adorned by stunning, concrete benchtops and really complete the luxe look and feel the designers had in mind.
Set over two levels which really emphasise the vast size the apartment offers, both bedrooms are located on the upper floor and are generously sized, while similarly the bathroom and ensuite are precisely what you’d expect of an offering such as this.
While apartment living often means compromising various inclusions with numerous constraints, there’s no such issue here with even the car accommodation consisting of an underground car park with its own private double garage. Guests are also catered for with separate underground visitor car parking.
Superbly located just off the parliamentary triangle, it offers easy access to Canberra’s fine dining experiences, entertainment, historic landmarks and iconic locations including the Manuka Oval and shopping district.
– 136m² living area (approx.)
– 58 m² private courtyard (approx.) fully landscaped with outdoor lighting
– Ground floor apartment
– Double glazed windows
– High quality Siemens appliances including dishwasher, Double oven & induction cooktop
– Custom built concrete benchtops
– Feature lighting over the windows
– LED recessed downlights
– Main bedroom equipped with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Motorised blinds and luxurious sheer curtains
– Full sized laundry with washing machine and dryer included
– Video intercom
– Double garage in the secure, underground car park
– Multiple visitor car parks in the underground car park.
– Both bathroom and ensuite with heated floor and towel rails
– Automated sprinkler system in courtyard
– Lift access from the basement
– Prime location
– Estimated weekly rent $950 to $1,000 per week
• Strata levies $2,500.20pq (approx.)
• Rates $698 per quarter (approx.)
• Land Tax (if rented) $2,932 p.a