Modern, vibrant townhouse perfectly positioned on the end – enjoy the idyllic lifestyle!
Set within the “Solstice’ community in a lovely part of Watson just a mere stroll of the walking trails of Mount Majura nature reserve is this impressive modern three bedroom ensuite townhouse over two levels that is ideally located on the end adjacent to open leafy parkland. Immaculate in presentation and condition this three bedroom ensuite residence is ready to move into and enjoy and offers an easy care lifestyle choice for those who are looking for a great combination of indoor and outdoor living but minimal maintenance.
This exceptional property that is bathed in an abundance of natural light presents like new and will impress from the moment you step inside with its expansive free flowing living areas offering the flexibility of having a mix of family, living and dining areas depending on your needs. The fabulous kitchen includes stone bench tops, a dishwasher, gas cook top and excellent storage and overlooks the wonderful spacious family room, with this area connecting seamlessly with the formal living area and wonderful outdoor entertaining.
A lovely Blackbutt timber staircase leads you to the fabulous second level that features a built in study area, the main bathroom and three generous sized bedrooms each boasting built-in robes with the master having the luxury of a fabulous ensuite and balcony, from this level you can also take advantage of the glorious views on offer. Other additions include ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling, a powder room and laundry downstairs, quality roman blinds, new carpet and a large double garage with remote control door. Step outdoors from the family room to the fabulous private courtyard that provides you with the perfect place for entertaining with its own outdoor kitchen that includes a built-in barbecue plus hot and cold water. Positioned within an easy walk of Mount Majura nature reserve, the local Watson shopping centre, a great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, EPIC, farmers markets and public transport including the new light rail all whilst being just minutes to the terrific Dickson shopping precinct, City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities.
– Magnificent large three bedroom, ensuite townhouse offering executive style living
– Set in a great position on the end adjacent to the parkland
– Filled with abundant natural light
– Easy care low maintenance, private and secure living
– Quiet central location and friendly neighbourhood
– Free flowing living areas
– Excellent kitchen with quality appliances
– New carpet
– Quality roman blinds
– New Blackbutt timber staircase and hallway upstairs
– Built in study area on the second level
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Powder room and laundry downstairs
– Generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Balcony off the main bedroom
– Superb partially covered outdoor entertaining area with an outdoor kitchen that includes a built in BBQ plus hot and cold water
– Double garage with remote control door
– Continuous gas hot water
– Set in a quiet complex amongst well maintained gardens and leafy surrounds
– Lovely views to Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie
– Just a short walk to the Majura pond and off leash dog area
– Farmers market held at Epic each Saturday morning, just a short walk away
– Close to a great choice of schools, the Catholic University, local shops, restaurants and cafes
– Public transport at your doorstep and an easy walk to the light rail
– Just minutes from the City Centre
Land Value: $58,816
Land Rates: $1,512.08 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,176 per quarter (approx.)