Offering approx. 120m2 of brilliant single level living!
Within a prime central Belconnen location, you will find this fantastic townhouse to be absolutely sensational from every angle!
Deceptive from the street, be prepared to be blown away by the fantastic and flexible layout and level of inclusions!
A private courtyard welcomes, and once inside, the flowing floor plan offers two separate and generous living areas. Many large and distinctive windows invite an abundance of natural light inside and contemporary shutters feature strongly, adding further style.
The segregated master wing and ensuite are positioned close to the front entrance, while the remaining bedrooms are gathered beyond the second living area and all offer built-in robes. Sharing this section is the main bathroom, with both a bath and separate shower.
The large kitchen features a vast island bench with breakfast bar, numerous cupboards, stainless steel dishwasher and glass cook top. The family room lies adjacent to the kitchen, and sliding glass doors allow access directly to the paved and fully enclosed sunny rear entertainment courtyard, with pergola roof.
The ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning will keep you comfortable throughout all the seasons.
Double car accommodation, with automatic doors is also provided, although you may prefer to leave the car at home and walk to work as the government offices, Belconnen Mall, Bunnings, movies, cafes and restaurants are close by.
The wonderful tenants enjoy this home and are wishing and willing to sign another lease agreement, to stay on, if possible.
– Thoughtfully updated and well presented
– Sun splashed aspect
– Neutral tones throughout
– Generous living room/dining room and family room
– Large kitchen with updated dishwasher, cook top and pantry
– All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
– Quality white plantation shutters in all bedrooms
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
– Huge and renovated laundry
– Two wonderful courtyards with easy-care gardens
– Updated back pergola roof and rear fences
– “Crimsafe” security screens and screen doors installed
– Automatic garage doors
– Moments to a park and bike paths
– Proximity to Belconnen Mall and Government offices
– The University of Canberra is nearby
– Enjoy nearby Lake Ginninderra and Western Foreshore District Park
– Currently tenanted at $425 per week on a periodic month to month tenancy. Please speak to us if you are looking to move in.
Land Rates: $2,107.03 per annum (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,983.48 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,782.16 per annum (approx.)